⭐ House of Spirits: Casa Vega is an immersive theatrical cocktail soirée where adults do Halloween in a haunted mansion. Enjoy miniature craft cocktails and a thrilling night of macabre magic, tarot, roaming specters, secret games & much more! Over 50,000 guests have already enjoyed House of Spirits—this year, expect the unexpected in Houston!
🚨 Last day before the mansion closes its doors! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Houston
🎫 Standard - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails
🎫 Plus - includes full access to the experience and 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail
🎫 Premier -includes full access to the experience with expedited entry and first entry. Also includes 4 craft cocktails, plus a bonus fifth craft cocktail with a chocolate pairing to go with every cocktail curated by a chocolate sommelier
✨Across 2019 and 2021, 50,000+ people enjoyed this avant-garde experience in Los Angeles, New York and Dallas
🏰 Freely roam the mysterious haunted mansion “Casa Vega” and experience a night of macabre magic, tarot readings, strange roaming specters, secret games and so much more!
🍸 Enjoy craft cocktails, each inspired by a dearly departed spirit, included in your ticket
🍫 Decadent French chocolate truffles, expertly paired with your craft cocktail flight
🔮 How adults do Halloween: ask the Giant Ouija Board questions as you commune and interact with the spirits of the house
🍽️ Head to the pre-show lounge for beer, wine, water, soda and light bites available for purchase, open all night
📅 Dates: October 8–31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 4:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 3:15 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Thursday 27 and Monday 31 Oct: 6:15 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours. Our pre-show lounge opens 45 minutes before your scheduled show time. In the lounge, you may purchase food and beverages while you wait for your show. We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time in order to fully explore House of Spirits. Sessions end promptly at the scheduled time.
📍 Location: 300 Douglas St, Missouri City, TX 77489
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Guests are encouraged to dress up for the evening, be it in costume, cocktail attire, or your favorite time-period clothing!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Freely roam a sinister open-world cocktail party at Casa Vega, the haunted home of Francisco and Molly Vega. After the mysterious death of their child Little Magpie, Francisco and Molly find themselves tormented by a strange entity that haunts the shadows of their home. You will have 2 hours at Casa Vega to savor a flight of miniature craft cocktails, sample darkly decadent chocolate truffles, and get immersed in the chilling lore… if you dare. Loosely based on spooky real-life inspirations—including Spanish painter Francisco Goya, his famous Black Paintings, and several other Spanish folktales—the eerie affairs waiting inside Casa Vega are sure to thrill and terrify. Get your tickets for House of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée in Houston!
Produced by Meyer2Meyer Entertainment and Fever.
- I absolutely loved this experience! I’m not sure if this is the first time you’ve been to Houston or if this is the first time that I’ve heard about it, but I would LOVE to go back next year!!! If anything could change I’d love to get an email with the answer to the house mystery haha, but this was an absolute great experience from the alcohol, to the story line, to the characters
- Incredible, tasteful and fun experience. The music was amazing and the cocktails super tasty. We had an amazing time and would definitely attend again.
- We enjoyed all the people that we meet at this event. We will definitely go again, Great Time!!
- It was an incredible experience. The story line was unexpected we’re the plot twists and turns. Wonderful characters that made the story come to life. I’m excited for this series. An adult haunted puzzle experience. I loved the detail that went into all of this. Most of all everyone dressed up.
- I went two nights in a row with two different groups. The story and characters were so much fun. Both groups had an outstanding time.
- This was a very unique experience! We really enjoyed it. One con would be that the spirits didn’t feel cohesive to the story. Maybe we didn’t ask the right questions but the spirits felt irrelevant to the main story line. Otherwise, we had a really good time!!
- It was a great time and would recommend!
- Wonderful experience. Will be doing it again with friends.
- The evening was so much fun! The location was the perfect scene for the event. Our group enjoyed weaving our way room to room and speaking with the spirits to learn more about the mystery. The actors were very committed to their characters and it was so much fun speaking with them. The specialty drinks were delicious. The band was great and the maze was scary! Our group would definitely do this in the future!
- Best Halloween event ever!! Drinks were awesome!! So much interesting things happening there!!
- It was a really unique experience! We loved all of the cocktails, the music, the actors, and the mystery! Though it would’ve been neat if there was a physical prize for solving the mystery.
- It was such an excellent experience! The drinks were delicious. The layout of the house was amusing. The worker's costumes were unique and the vibes were chilly/spooky. I will definitely pay to go again!!
- had a great time! turned out to be much more fun than we expected. the characters were awesome. the drinks were great. the decor was very fitting to the environment. everything was put together really well. we didn't participate in the actual story line and try to solve the mystery as we got sucked into the environment as a whole. loved the different shows in varies areas. super fun. I would recommend trying at least once.
- That was so much fun! I would do it again. The drinks were so tasty and unique. The chocolate truffles were yummy, each one different. The costuming was amazing. My favorite part was the creature challenge. We solved the mystery, and saw the finaly.
- Most excellent!!!