⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: April 20 and May 17 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Highline String Quartet
- Absolutely brilliant. Wonderful atmosphere, phenomenal performance by the Highline String Quartet. Can't recommend highly enough.
- Amazing Experience
- I really enjoyed the venue itself, it was gorgeous. The highline quartet had the best energy and their commentary was funny and entertaining. The one suggestion I have is that the seats are more spaced out. It felt like a stadium venue and I was grateful no one sat next to me.
- Great show
- Loved it!
- Very Good
- Great experience, impactful, laid back and relaxing mode
- AMAZING quartet tho there was a loud AC in the room and ppl were allowed to take pics during.
- We really enjoyed the entire show, music, venue and all.
- I love music, not just live music but string instruments. This was amazing. Thank you so much for a beautiful evening.
- It was so nice, I just wished the music was louder. You could hear a DJ playing music through the walls. (This was at Williamsburg Hotel.)
- Amazing artists and music! I take one star off since we didn’t see the candles when sitting at the back and we were disappointed by that. Also some staff members talked the whole show and it was really annoying
- Could hear loud music from from the hotel bar but other than that, it was magical. Maybe should be held in more quiet location or non weekend night.
The Williamsburg Hotel
96 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11249
Select date and session