Tickets for Yoga at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Raleigh
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience*
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus a yoga mat, a hand towel and a thermos (valued at $93)
🎫 Group Admission - includes entry to the experience* with a 10% discount for groups of more than 9 people
*Please note: yoga mats are not included in the Standard and Group Admission tickets
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in Van Gogh’s masterpieces at this exciting yoga class
🧘 Relax and unwind physically and mentally while checking in with your thoughts and emotions
✨ Sessions will be guided by an experienced instructor who will take you into a state of relaxation
🎨 Located at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience - discover a new way to enjoy his work!
📅 Date: from February 2023
🕒 Time: 7 a.m.
⏳ Duration: 45 minutes approximately
📍 Location: 6240 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
❓ Please consult the FAQs of Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Get ready to find your inner zen! Relax and unwind one breath at a time at this mindful yoga class. Located at Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience, admire the artist’s work in a room with cutting-edge 360° digital projections while also focusing on strength and flexibility. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced yogi, let yourself be guided personally by an experienced instructor into a state of relaxation. If you love yoga, this is your chance to check in with your thoughts and leave feeling refreshed!
- The Van Gogh exhibit is amazing. Really enjoyed the moving displays and the music. Learned the history about the artist which was interesting.
- Solid class, very cool setting and awesome to be able to explore the exhibit without the crowds too!
- It is a wonderful concept and was a very enjoyable experience. I would like to mention that the instructor moved quickly through the moves which was awkward for even an experienced person. Perhaps move slower so less experienced people can keep up and also because it’s difficult not to want to look around between moves which makes it even trickier when the routine moves quickly.
- Wow what a fun way to experience the Van Gogh. Really enjoyed my yoga class this morning.
- It was great, but some suggestions: Less balancing poses since it’s super difficult in that space. More working the poses into the artwork. Maybe some Van Gogh info woven in.
- It was a bit cold in the room for yoga. Other than that, it was great!
- Most unique yoga I’ve ever done.
- The entire experience was wonderful! Jen, our yoga instructor, was personable and easy to follow.
- So awesome!
- Just Awesome!
obsolete Pleasant Valley Promenade
6240 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC, USA, 27612-2620