🚨 The experience is coming to an end on September 8! This is your last chance to witness the world's first Princes Diana walk-through documentary showcasing the fascinating life of this icon, don't miss it! 🚨
🟠 September - very limited availability
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition and an audio guide
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 12 and under)
- Senior (65+), Student or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Child + 2 Adult tickets)
- Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 12 and under)
- VIP Senior (65+), Student or Military - valid ID required
👑 Be transported through the most iconic moments of Princess Diana’s life through fashion, relationships, motherhood, humanitarianism, and becoming Royal
📸 View intimate photographs of Diana and her family taken by two generations of Official Royal Photographers
✨ Take a stunning visual journey filled with larger than life images, murals, and bespoke art installations
🎧 Immerse yourself as the Royal Photographers themselves guide you through first-hand, behind-the-lens accounts and untold stories of Princess Diana and her family
🛍️ Exclusive Princess Diana exhibit merchandise will be available for sale on site
⭐ Brought to you by Sunshine Exhibits and Fever
📅 Date: until September 8, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Wednesdays–Sundays, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take 60-90 minutes
📍 Location: The Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition is located on the Ground Floor of Tysons Corner Center. Enter via Barnes & Noble, across from H&M. Park at Parking Garage C or take the Metro Silver Line to Tysons Corner Station.
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
For the first time, world-famous Royal Photographers (Anwar Hussein and his two sons Zak and Samir) share their experiences with the world’s most famous princess and her family. Princess Diana, by most accounts, is the most photographed human in history. She grew up in the public eye. One of the people that was there capturing the biggest and most important moments was Royal Photographer Anwar Hussein. Later, his sons Zak and Samir joined the family business. This Princess Diana exhibit will be told from their perspective: what they heard, what they saw, what they witnessed first-hand will all be shared. This is not a story you have heard before. Whether you are a hard-core fan or new to her legacy, you will be blown away by the fascinating depth and details shared by the Hussein family. Get your tickets for Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition in Washington, DC!
- Margaret K.Aug 2022I especially liked the stories that the photographers shared, such as Princess Diana being touched by a member of the public giving a roses because she never received roses otherwise.
- Michael B.Aug 2022Nice quite visit. Great photos and nice stories.
- Karen C.Aug 2022Spectacular, loved every minute of the day exhibition. The photographs up close were powerful, stunning and came to life.
- Natasha A.Aug 2022i liked it!
- Megan A.Jul 2022A beautiful collection of photos
- Jobei-wan G.Jul 2022Phenomenal; viewing the Royal family from different perspective
- Edward N.Jul 2022We didn't realize it was only a photo exhibit
- Nicola W.Aug 2022It was very interesting hearing about the photographer's point of view
- Stephanie J.Aug 2022Lovely moving exhibit. Thoughtfully narrated by the photographers.
- Kimberly K.Aug 2022I enjoyed it. It was a fascinating look into the relationship between the royal family and their official photographers
- Steven R.Aug 2022It was enjoyable but I was there to see Diana, not William and Kate. And many of the older photos, primarily of Diana, were poor quality. I guess modern digital photos result in better quality enlarged photos. And the gift shop is very pricey.
- Rosa B.Aug 2022What a beautiful and emotion experience. A great exhibition dedicated to The People’s Princess. Highly recommend
- Bridgette M.Aug 2022The exhibit was wonderful. The staff was very helpful when the operator of the audio (me) got lost operating the audio. Thank you!
- Christy G.Aug 2022The pictures were breathtaking of the Princess. I loved the narration by the photographers. It is a must see if you can do it!
- Nancy T.Aug 2022I am so happy I went to this exhibit. It was wonderful
Tysons Corner Center
1961 Chain Bridge Road, Tysons, 22102