⭐ Authentic Flamenco by the Royal Opera of Madrid is a special and passionate flamenco show performed by award-winning professionals from Spain. Witness the raw power of the captivating Spanish art form from an incredible venue in New York. Get your tickets!
🚨 The show ends on October 9th at Harlem Parish - St. Thomas the Apostle Church! Don't miss it out! 🚨Tickets for Authentic Flamenco by the Royal Opera of Madrid in New York
🎫 VIP+ Admission - best visibility with seat selection, a tasting of Spanish products before the show, and meet and greet with the artists to take photos after the show
🎫 VIP Admission - amazing visibility with seat selection plus everything included in the VIP+ Admission ticket
🎫 Preferential Admission - great visibility with seat selection
🎫 General Admission - good visibility without seat selection
🎫 Basic Admission - fair visibility without seat selection
All tickets include entry to the experience. For groups of more than 40 people or private shows, please click here
💃 Experience a passionate and traditional Spanish flamenco show from award-winning dancer and choreographer, Amador Rojas, alongside outstanding Spanish artists
🎭 Admire the production by the Royal Opera of Madrid, the most important performing arts institution in Spain that was rewarded with the best opera company in the world in 2019 by the International Opera Awards
👨🍳 Enjoy a tasting of premium Spanish products that are difficult to find in the USA with a VIP ticket
🤩 Produced by SO-LA-NA Entertainment, best in class flamenco production company
🏛️ Located in an outstanding venue in the heart of New York
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays & Saturdays: 6:30 p.m. & 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 5 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the show is around 65 minutes long. For VIP and VIP+ ticket holders the experience will be around 100 minutes long, including the tasting and the meet & greet.
📍 Location: Harlem Parish - St. Thomas the Apostle Church
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- Amador Rojas (dancer)
- Yolanda Osuna (dancer)
- José Tomás Jiménez (guitar)
- Manu Soto (singer)
- Bernardo Miranda (singer)
- Sergio de Lope (flute and saxophone)
- Lolo Plantón (percussion)
For more information about each artist, click here
Flamenco is an expression of passion and emotion; with it, the feelings that make us human are honored and celebrated. Originating in Spain, this special show, in partnership with the Royal Opera of Madrid and produced by SO-LA-NA, brings together award-winning professionals for an unforgettable performance with stunning vocals, instruments, and dances. Whether you’re an avid flamenco lover or just seeing it for the first time, there’s no better, more authentic way to witness firsthand the raw power of this captivating Spanish art form. Olé!
- Such an amazing in-person experience the energy was high, the passion these performers and musicians have is just amazing! I started to get choked up it was so beautiful and passionate. This is an absolute must see, they are all insanely talented. This will be a night to remember!
- It was payed out just tight for the space. The lighting was great. Time was given yo all performers to shine. The flamenco performers were spectacular. Their personality and passion gif their art came across but so perfect. Overall the show was fabulous. Loved it all. I would definitely get more tickets for performance like this. Thank you
- My friend and I could not stop talking about it the whole walk home
- What an exciting performance. It was everything, the amazing dancers passion, the singers magnificent voices, with incredibly talented musicians. They take you in an emotional ride,higher and higher with each song. They gave me goosebumps and good tears and we gave them a well deserved standing ovation. Thank you for an unforgetable evening. This show is a must see. BRAVO!
- Amazing!!! My favorite fever shows thus far !
- The show was spectacular, the dancers and the musicians gave their best, and you could tell that they feel and love what they do. I highly recommend it. It is a must see!
- The sound system was unbalanced. Otherwise great dance performance, and the singers were super. Wonderful evening. I’ve seen a bunch of flamenco and the dancers were excellent.
- Fantastic show! Dancing and singing absolutely fabulous.
- Absolutely outstanding. Brilliant.
- The best flamencos I ever saw!
- Amazing performance. The church was beautiful, singers were absolutely amazing, and the dancers were really made you feel everything! Loved the event and would def recommend!
- First time seeing flamenco dancing I enjoyed myself very much
- fantastic - I have seen other flamenco dancers through the years and these were great. I loved the singers and the other musicians. Totally worth the money and I would see it again
- Amazing experience! Powerful performers! Great venue
Le Trianon Théâtre (Bordeaux)
6 Rue Franklin, 33000