⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at St. Ignatius Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ignatius Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 - Dmitri Shostakovich
- II. Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- The whole feeling, and set an ambience was amazing! The performances were exactly what I was looking for, and I’m excited for the ones coming in the future.
- Loved it! Music was wonderful and the venue was beautiful. Would have loved even more candles 😁 and it could have been a smidge louder - might have been the acoustics in the church, but it was a little soft in the large space. Signed up for wait-list on many more Fever events - super cool!!
- I loved the beautiful church and it’s Halloween-themed decorations. The music was appropriately haunting and gave me chills! It helps that the venue is cold, so bring a jacket. The candy at the end of the concert was a nice touch
- Enjoyed every moment. Music was wonderful!!
- We had a great time - it put us in the Halloween spirit! The location was beautiful and the quartet was amazing!
- Amazing! I would love the volume to be as powerful as the performance.
St Ignatius Church
650 Parker Ave, 94118-4267
Don't miss out!
Select date and session