⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Nashville. Get your tickets now to discover the magic of Mozart's Requiem at The Parthenon under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Parthenon
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Nashville
- Requiem in D Minor, K.626:
- III. Sequentia:
- Dies Irae
- Tuba Mirum
- Rex Tremendae
- V. Sanctus
- VII. Agnus Dei
- III. Sequentia:
- Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik”
- Listeso String Quartet
- This is the 2nd Candlelight concert my wife and I have attended. Already looking for the next one. These concerts are amazing.
- Awesome ambiance and acoustics, the musicians were super into it and had great rapport with the crowd.
- Was a wonderful experience. Very intimate and beautiful setting. Would do this again!
- It was an amazing experience! The quartet playing at the feet of Athena was magnificent the acoustics were fabulous we truly enjoyed it. The only thing I would change is people having their phones out while the artists are playing. I know it’s hard to regulate that but it was distracting when you are in a dimly lit room. Again nothing that the venue can control. Other than that I loved every single minute of it. The staff was amazing and kind I will definitely book another event in the future in Nashville hopefully I can get more people to go with me next time. What a beautiful experience!
- Great intimate family friendly show! Loved it.
- very enjoyable and relaxing
- Such a beautiful and moving experience. I can't wait to attend another candlelight concert!
- Amazing!! Highly recommend and we’ll be back!
- My 1st experience and it is one I will NEVER forget.
- Great event
- Loved the setting and the performance. Will be back for more
- It was beautiful
- What a different, beautiful experience. Great setting and the musicians were amazing!
Melbourne Town Hall
90-130 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia, 3000