⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at St Anne’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St Anne’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String Quartet - Arco String
- This was a great show; a genious idea. The talent was exceptional and very engaging. I could have easily listened to more. I was also thrilled that they didn't allow photos or videos during the show - the only downside being they let people do this on the last song and at that point the ambience was disrupted with a sea of screens. Regardless I would highly recommend.
- I loved it! It was such a perfect evening and so affordable for something different. I would recommend to anyone and I will be back at future events!
- This was amazing!!! I highly recommend going to see this. The cello was especially fantastic
- Staff were friendly and helpful and the night ran smoothly without issue, definitely recommend to a friend
- Amazingly evocative concert in a magnificent setting. You could feel the music! I could’ve listened to Arco all night!! Thank you 😊
- Great organisation, amazing atmosphere and fantastic musicians. Thank you.
- it was amazing!! best money i have ever spent. very moving 😍
- fantastic choice of music and amazing string quartet. amazing venue and had a great time.
- This was a brilliant experience, I would definitely go again
- A fantastic experience and very well organised by a friendly team. Can’t wait for more
- Incredible night. If your looking for something a bit different this is perfect.
- Absolutely brilliant evening. 1st class
- It was absolutely beautiful. Daniel, if you were the cellist, you in particular were brilliant. I could feel your passion.
- Amazing performance and atmosphere.
- Very nice
How to get there?
Praça Dom Luís I, 30, 1200-148
- Cais do Sodré
Don't miss out!
Select date and session