⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dayton. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Dayton Masonic Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Dayton Masonic Center
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dayton
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- StringSource Quartet
- Definitely recommended! string source of Cincinnati was just amazing!
- Amazing!!! Thank you for providing the venue for this event.
- Stunning performance!!! Truly enjoyed the evening!!
- Amazing performance 👏
- Cool experience. The musicians themselves are very talented. It is hard to play rock music on strings and they did a good job with that music.
- Very good. It would be helpful if the group would talk louder and also give the name of each musical piece before beginning the piece. Otherwise, I loved the experience of listening to the melody without all the other parts of an arrangement. It truly brings home what the composer wrote.
- Great performance
- Excellent! Wonderful! Would go again!
- Great show!
- It was very unique. The setting was Elegant and the music so soothing. One hour was not enough. We will be checking out some other events and locations by ccandlelight! FUN!
- Great concert
- it was to light for the effect they were trying to project! I would have enjoyed fewer candles. the concert was great they did a fine job!
- Absolutely Fabulous!
- A beautiful venue, so relaxing.
- Loved the atmosphere and the wonderful talent! This was my first time at an event like this. Although it was advertised that you could enter the venue 1hr prior to performance, but that wasn't so. It was actually a little less than 30 min :(