⭐ Start your weekend the right way at Lola's Frisky Fridays Burlesque! Enjoy an evening of show-stopping burlesque performances, spectacular singing, tasty drinks, and more. Get your tickets!
Tickets for Lola's Frisky Fridays Burlesque in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
🎫 VIP Table Ticket - includes entry to the experience & VIP Reserved priority seating closest to the stage + complimentary wine or champagne (please see below).
🎫 VIP Party Table - Celebrating with a group? Enjoy a VIP priority table for up to 12 people.
🎫 Superstar Add-On - Add this to any ticket to get one very lucky person brought on stage special during the show! Perfect for a birthday, anniversary, and bachelor/bachelorette party
👯♀️ Weekly shows of jaw-dropping burlesque, sultry singing, comedy, variety stars, and more
🍹 Delicious drinks available for purchase
🏙️ Located at an intimate lounge in the center of Los Angeles
🎵 Special live music from a singer duo on the first Friday of every month
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: Fridays, 8:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Doors open for seating at 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Byblos Mediterranean Restaurant and Hookah Bar
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Get your weekly dose of glitz, glamour, and smiles at Lola’s Frisky Fridays Burlesque! Join the cast of Lola Boutée Presents as they put on a brand new high-class show in the center of Los Angeles. After performing across Southern California for over a decade, you won’t be disappointed by these spectacular performers. You can expect a rotating mix of jaw-dropping burlesque, sultry singing, comedy, variety stars, delicious drinks, and more. Get your tickets for Lola's Frisky Fridays Burlesque in Los Angeles!
- We attended last weeks' show out of curiosity. We loved it so much that we came back tonight. My GF loved it so much that she has signed up for the burlesque classes that they offer.
- This was my first Burlesque show and I loved it. Girls were so much fun. Definitely recommend
- What a great show! My girlfriend is now obsessed!
- Enjoyed our evening; ladies created a fun experience.
- Fantastic experience. First time customer.
- Loved the Hostess! Very charming, funny, and seductive 🖤
- fun, intimate setting. Sexy and tasteful show!
- intimate joy
- loved it
Byblos Mediterranean Restaurant and Hookah Bar
1964 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90025-4651
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sep 2023