⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to embark on a musical journey from Bach to The Beatles at The Greek Amphitheater at PLNU under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Greek Amphitheater at PLNU
📅 Dates and times: August 5 at 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes (doors open 1 hour and 15 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 18+
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048:
- I. Allegro
- III. Allegro
- Ave Maria (Bach / Gounod)
- Double Concerto for Two Violins, Strings & Continuo in D Minor, BWV 1043:
- I. Vivace
- II. Largo ma non tanto
- Selections from The Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
- Violin Partita No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: V. Ciaccona
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Day Tripper
- A Hard Day’s Night
- Let It Be
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."