⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Christchurch. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the Middleton Grange Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Middleton Grange Theatre
📅 Dates and times: 21 October at 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: venue is accessible via lift in the lobby next to the ticket office. There are two wheelchair positions in the top row, either side of the auditorium. Space is limited, if you require assistance please contact Fever using the contact link below
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Christchurch
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
- Laputa Castle in the Sky
- Princess Mononoke
- Town with an Ocean View
- Merry Go Round of Life
- Summer's Day
- Chihiro's Waltz
- Name of Life
- Always with Me
- Totoro's Theme
- Path of the Wind
- Ponyo on the Cliff
- Real Entertainment String Quartet
- Anne Lardner - Violin
- Iselta Allison - Violin
- Sharon Baylis - Viola
- Hugo Zanker - Cello
- Directed by Anna-Marie Alloway
- amazing performance the musicians were extremely talented and the candlelit setting was so warm and wonderful. so happy that I was able to attend!
- Such a magical night! I didn't know that kids are allowed. I would've brought my sons aged 6 and 8!
- It was a very special and magical experience! Such a great choice of music!
- Incredible. I loved every second. I was really transported with the music!!
- great misic fantastic atmosphere
- Great performance and Love the candlelights decor!