⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to commemorate The National Maritime Museum's exhibition, Canaletto's Venice Revisited, and discover Italian master Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" by the gentle glow of candlelight.
🎟️ All tickets to the concert include complimentary entry to Royal Museums Greenwich's Canaletto's Venice Revisited exhibition
📍 Venue: the open air of The National Maritime Museum's grounds
📅 Dates and times: Saturday 13 August and Sunday 14 August at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open from 6 p.m. and late entry after concert start time is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ Please note: access to the exhibition will be from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. on the day of your ticket
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: Spring – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 3 – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: Autumn – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- String quartet - Artisti Con Brio
💬 Victoria J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing!! The musicians were crazy talented. So good!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"