🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience including a blindfold and a surprise menu (see below)
📅 Dates and times: August 16, August 25, and September 8 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: W Hotel Austin
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
✅ Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instruction. This submission is required to get your related information to the kitchen for preparation
Please note that this is an example from another one of our restaurants. The secret menu for this event will be added closer to the date of the launch.
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
- Starter: a grilled surprise that's fresh, sweet and with a bit of crunchiness
- Main: the best ingredients from the orchard come to your plate in soft and creamy textures
- Dessert: refreshingly sweet and tangy with a crunch
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: a spicy and tangy proposal with only the freshest tastes from the sea
- Main: classic flavors hot off the skillet and served with an interesting twist
- Dessert: the sweetest and mellowest flavors and textures to round out your meal
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: a crispy gift packed to the brim with intense flavor
- Main: a combination of roasted flavors with soft and creamy textures, followed by a sweet aftertaste
- Dessert: flavors and fluffy textures you know and love presented in a deliciously surprising way
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
💬 Aishlea S. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fantastic and well thought experience. Really had to rely on other senses to get your way through the table and manage to carefully grab your wine without spilling. Food menu was well thought out... Service was fantastic. Had a great time and would recommend to all"
💬 Darren. C - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fabulous from start to finish. We had a fantastic experience at Dining in the Dark. The food was delicious. Our server was fun, attentive and informative. We would definitely do this again and will return soon"
Select date and session