⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The Hangar Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Hangar Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: July 21 at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."