⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Philadelphia. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween-inspired music at Laurel Hill Cemetery under the gentle glow of candlelight. Find your bravest friends to join us for a concert celebrating everything spooky. This show will take you through a haunted candlelit walk through a historic cemetery, ending in a spectacular show like you have never seen before!
📍 Venue: Laurel Hill Cemetery
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Philadelphia
🎁 Buy a gift card for your friends and family here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II - Allegro Molto and III - Allegretto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- Awesome event at an exceptionally spooky beautiful venue,
- Great atmosphere great music
- Very cool! Highly recommend
- Such a fun experience
- I loved it. What a lovely way to spend the night and enjoy lovely music outside!
- This was such a fun night out! The music was awesome and the setting in the cemetery with all the candles around was perfect!
- We had a great time. Absolutely beautiful.
- Beautiful performance! Beautiful ambience!
- The quartet was fantastic!!!
- Fantastic time, a perfect experience for a birthday gift
Laurel Hill East
3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, 19132-1840
Don't miss out!
Select date and session