⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at the Masonic Crystal Ballroom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Masonic Crystal Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: July 27 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was awesome! Could not have been better!
- The setting was fantastic. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
- It was a truly magical experience. I played the violin myself from elementary to high school, so ai haven’t attended a concert since graduating 4 years ago. I had tears in my eyes after the first song because it reminded me how much I love the instrument! Mamma Mia is also my favorite movie, so it was an experience I will remember forever!!! The ambiance was amazing as well. Will be coming back asap!!
- Great performance
- Excellent show!
- Performance and atmosphere was amazing! Air conditioning was turned off way too soon on a 90 degree day:(
- Musicians were incredible, we were in the balcony with our 9 year (also loved it), but air conditioning unit was so loud first set, but then they turned it off, a great show.
- A very unique experience with some very talented string musicians.!
- Nice venue and the quartet was awesome. Nice intimate setting.
- I absolutely loved it! So worth going. The muscians were fabulous.
- Great show. Recommended for everyone
- Beautiful ambience, very skilled musicians
- Such an unusual and wonderful evening.
- The performance was amazing!!!
- Musicians were fantastic!!
The Detroit Masonic Temple
500 Temple Street, Detroit, 48201
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Reschedule hassle-free or claim a refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!