⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Highline String Quartet
- I had such an amazing experience. This was a personal self-care treat I gave to myself. I love Beyoncé, live music and intimate experiences. The musicians were phenomenal and the venue was absolutely captivating. I wish we had more time together but the experience was very fulfilling. More please!
- It was amazing !! The candle, the venue, the musicians, all were great ! The Highline String Quartet was just exceptional. Tks for sharing your love for music and revisiting master piece of the one and only Queen B
- It was such a stunningly beautiful and unique way to spend the evening. I loved hearing the musicians share their own personal relationships to the music as well before they played the songs. It felt like we were all big fans of what we were listening to, which made the whole event even more enjoyable. I loved it.
- Incredible venue and such an awesome setup with the candles.
- Such a lovely experience- will definitely go to another Candlelight show
- Great venue , great quartet, great artist to cover, very enjoyable experience .Thank you
- Fantastic show!!! Worth every penny.
- Great venue and incredibly talented performers
- This was such a great vibe. Love the show!
- A truly magical and memorable experience.
- Unbelievably, unexpectedly AMAZING! ❤️
- I just wish it was longer. Beautiful performance.
- The performance was spectacular
- Amazing experience
- Such a beautiful evening!
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, 11201
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3
Select date and session