⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: October 8 and November 5 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Love on Top
- If I Were a Boy
- Hold Up
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Highline String Quartet
- Great venue , great quartet, great artist to cover, very enjoyable experience .Thank you
- I just wish it was longer. Beautiful performance.
- It was such a stunningly beautiful and unique way to spend the evening. I loved hearing the musicians share their own personal relationships to the music as well before they played the songs. It felt like we were all big fans of what we were listening to, which made the whole event even more enjoyable. I loved it.
- Amazing performance!!!
- Fantastic show!!! Worth every penny.
- superb af!
- Such a lovely experience- will definitely go to another Candlelight show
Select date and session