⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Ottawa. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Knox Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Knox Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: August 26 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Ottawa
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- My husband and I went to the Queen show on a date night and it was absolutely wonderful. Very well done by the organizers and the artists. We will definitely be back again. Thank you!
- Great show and great intro to classical rendition of pop music.
- Such a great lil night of sound and light. Thank you.
- Phenomenal artists, special, uplifting, informative and sooooo entertaining.
- Music and ambiance are wonderful
- The music was beautiful, I had tears rolling down at some points because it was just divine, and the ladies played with such emotion and soul!
- Fantastic! Fron start to finish and the ambiance was magic. I will definitely attend following concerts
- I really wish I had been able to purchase a CD of the program... I loved it!
- Fantastic concert!
- just great!
- It was beautiful!
- The musicians are INCREDIBLE! It was a fantastic evening!
- Amazing, really enjoyed it, would go again
- Beautiful experience!! I really enjoyed the evening there with classical music instead of watching Netflix on my couch. I'd only wish that the candles are real with flame 🔥
- The musicians are really good and the ambiance with the candles is really warm. It is a good thing that it is not too long; the seats are not that confortable! A very pleasant evening.
St George's Hall Liverpool
St George's PlaceLiverpool, L1 1JJ
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Reschedule hassle-free or claim a refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!