🎫 Grampians Hiking Tour for 1 Adult (13–99) - includes:
- National Park entry fees
- An abundance of Australian wildlife sightings
- Resident Trailblazer to guide you on your journey
- Select inner city pickup and drop off from Melbourne
- Small group touring experience
⛰️ Full-day tour of the Grampians National Park from Melbourne
😍 Visit the Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap, and the Boroka Lookout
🦘 See kangaroos in their natural environment
👪 Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
📅 Date and time: various dates at 7:35 a.m.
⏳ Duration: 13 hours
📍 Departure point: Immigration Museum or Brambuk National Park and Cultural Centre
♿ Accessibility: this experience is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
👉 Not recommended for travellers who are pregnant or with back, heart or other health problems. Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
❓ Please see your PDF ticket for more details
- Grampians National Park - see the rugged mountain ranges and sandstone ridges
- Halls Gap General Store - relax in the picturesque town of Halls Gap (grab lunch at your own expense)
- Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre - uncover aboriginal creation stories and spot wallabies, emus and more
- Boroka Lookout - enjoy the view and head to Lake Bellfield (weather dependent)
- MacKenzie Falls - hike down to the base of one of the most famous waterfalls in Victoria
- The Balconies - hike through gumtrees and rock formations to see the scenery of the ‘Jaws of Death’
- Reed Lookout - enjoy sweeping views down to Lake Wartook and the mountains
Discover the rugged mountains and wildflower valleys of the Grampians National Park on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Once there, learn about Aboriginal culture, have lunch in Halls Gap, then climb to the Boroka Lookout for fantastic views of the Mt. William and Serra Ranges. That’s not all: hike to see the dramatic Balconies; view the idyllic Mackenzie Falls, and spot wild kangaroos roaming through the valleys.
Terms and conditions
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Brambuk National Park and Cultural Centre
277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap VIC 3381, Australia, 3381
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023