⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dallas. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at Frontiers of Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Frontiers of Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dallas
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- Five starts isn’t enough! It was amazing! They are so sweet and fun and talented; we enjoyed every moment, and hope the will be having a Christmas concert!
- I LOVE THESE! This is my second time coming. The first time I left a review saying the music was too quiet and I have to say the same thing again. The music? Impeccable. The set? Perfection? The sound projection? Leaves some to be desired. Maybe have speakers in the back of the room as well is in the front? More of a surround sound type deal? Idk just a thought. Either way I will keep showing up!
- For sure going again next year! Everything was amazing!
- Flawless performance. Thank you for a wonderful night and we will definitely be back soon!
- Loved the entire experience! This was our second candlelight event and we will definitely be attending more. Would love to see a holiday/Christmas themed event.
- Amazing experience! Didn’t want it to end
- it was cool to see the crew again (I've seen a couple of the shows now) and altho I was sad the song I wanted to see was cut due to time constraints, the other songs I wanted to see were played and it was amazing. my friend did the time warp dance (one of her faves of all time) and we all snapped to Addams family. I was one with my people. plus I got to visit a new venue I had never been in. I have passed it many times and never had the opportunity. can't wait til the next show. great way to start my birthday festivities 💜
- beyond The ensemble was top notch! crisp and detailed performance spot on. and they all had great sense of humor very entertaining and terrific music listening experience. thank you
- It was so fun and spooky! Loved the quartet and the musical selections. Definitely finding one for Christmas!
- Entertainment was GREAT. Chairs could have been more comfortable. It would have been nice to have been able to buy drinks.
- This was absolutely beautiful and we will be returning
- The quartet was absolutely amazing! This was one of the most unique and fun experiences I've ever had. Only complaints were the extremely uncomfortable chairs and no refreshments due to a "miscommunication with their bartender."
- Love love love!!! It's amazing beautifully done. Can't wait to see you guys again 😉
- Really fun and cute experience! They did a great job!
- Fun evening with great music!
Ateneo de Madrid
Calle del Prado, 21, Madrid, 28014
- Antón Martín
Don't miss out!
Select date and session