⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at Mt. Helix under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Mt Helix Park
📅 Dates and times: September 9 at 8 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes (doors open 1 hour and 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🚃 Please note all guests will be transported to the amphitheater by a trolley. See your confirmation email for more details.
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🍽️ Food and beverages will be available for additional purchase
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: “Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: “Otoño Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- The Lark Ascending – Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Passacaglia – G. F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M. 35: II. Assez vif, très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- The venue and all the candles were so much more stunning in person than the online photos showed. Also, the quartet band was incredible! I hope they come back to San Diego area to play another show.
- The performance was outstanding. They were such talented people. I plan on attending many more Candlelight concerts especially especially if these people are performing!
- We had an amazing time! Extremely talented group, location at MtHelix was perfection and intimate. Thank you for such a wonderful local event under the stars! We will be back!
- Please do more classical performances. Truly enjoyed the Mt. Helix location during sunset, espectacular experience!
- The concert was wonderful. I cant wait to do it all again!
- Awesome performance. Amazing musicians, skill, sound, venue and experience. I would highly recommend doing this!
- The setting, the music/musicians and the vendors made for a romantic evening under the stars! Loved Range Ensemble. Will go to more events in the future.
- Wonderful experience! Will be recommending to all of my friends and family as a fun, beautiful and unique date night option
- Awesome performance. So talented and also had just right amount of dialogue. Loved how they introduced/explained each piece. Beautiful setting, well done
- An incredible experience and spectacular venue. Loved everything about the concert and wasn't aware of fever until we were invited to this concert by friends. We will definitely try other venues. Loved it!!!
- Range Quartet we're awesome, very skilled musicians! The venue was so peaceful and gorgeous views. I would definitely go again if I was staying in town longer.
- Beautiful and very well organized event - thank you for creating magic
- It was a magical experience! Beautiful music with epic views! We will definitely do this again!
- A great performance in a unique setting. We really enjoyed the music and the crowd interaction with Range Ensemble. We would definitely like to see more from this group!
- The performance was beautiful; my sisters and i would love to attend again!
Select date and session