⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now for a fun and sultry evening of music from Gershwin, Porter and more performed by the fabulous female crooner, Tiba, at the Historic Woman’s Club under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club, Santa Monica
📅 Dates and times: January 21 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has a temporary ramp for wheelchair accessibility. Please reach out to us if you need special assistance.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Come Rain or Come Shine – Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer
- Anything Goes – Cole Porter
- Blue Moon – Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart
- Makin' Whoopee – Walter Donaldson and Gus Kahn
- My Baby Just Cares For Me – Walter Donaldson and Gus Kahn
- Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered – Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart
- Mean To Me – Fred E. Ahlert and Roy Turk
- Smile – Charlie Chaplin, John Turner, and Geoffrey Parsons
- All Of You – Cole Porter
- All Of Me – Gerald Marks and Seymour Simons
- Naughty Baby – George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, and Desmond Carter
- Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) – Cole Porter
- Our Love Is Here To Stay – George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin
- Over The Rainbow – Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg
- I Don’t Know Enough About You – Peggy Lee and Dave Barbour
- Vocalist -– Tiba O’Day
- Piano – Steve Rawlins
- Bass – Edwin Livingston
- Drums – Dave Tull
- Horns – Geoff Nudell
- The venue and the level of talent of the the musicians & singer combined to make this a wonderful evening.
- Loved the music and Tiba. The venue was very warm.
- What a wonderful evening. Tiba and musicians performed jazz classics at a quaint spectacular venue! I definitely recommend catching their show, you won’t be disappointed…
- it was magnificent
- Top flight performers in intimate venue. Friendly & helpful Fever staff.
- Excellent. Tega (sp) was fantastic as was the rest of the band. Really happy we went.
- The venue is 5 The band is 5 The singer is 4
Monumento a la Madre
Av. Insurgentes Sur, Calz. Manuel Villalongín, Esq. James Sullivan, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, 06500