⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Paradise Theatreunder the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Paradise Theatre
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) –Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved it! Will definitely be attending more Candlelight events in the future.
- My son said he had goosebumps when the violinist began to play. Thoroughly entertaining experience.
- There was 4 of us that attended and we loved when the guys spoke in between. Their voices were clear and they were funny. All four men were very talented. It was a fantastic performance.
- Loved it! Buying tix for My next one now !
- A wonderful experience with talented musicians.
- Great show the performers were great .it was nice hearing some of the old song being played by violin and chello.
- Such an incredible show!!!🤩🤩🤩
- Everything was perfect. Great show, amazing talent and romantic setting.
- Amazing experience! Thank you
- Fabulous performance and such talented musicians! I will attend another one!
- Amazing experience! We loved our night and can't wait for more!!!!
- A beautiful night with family. Music was magical.
- Absolutely Fanatastic!!!
1006c Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1M2, Canada, M6H 1M2
Don't miss out!
Select date and session