⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the greatest music from Sci-Fi and Fantasy ft. Hans Zimmer at The Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Chapel
📅 Dates and times: June 16 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select when you purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
- Also Sprach Zarathustra from 2001: A Space Odyssey - Richard Strauss
- To Boldly Go and End Credits from Star Trek - Michael Giacchino and Alexander Courage
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar - Hans Zimmer
- Theme from Westworld - Ramin Djawadi
- Theme from Doctor Who - Ron Grainer
- Theme from Back to the Future - Alan Silvestri
- Introduction (Titles) and Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands - Danny Elfman
- Becoming One With The People from Avatar - James Horner
- Theme from Stranger Things - S U R V I V E
- Lullaby from Pan’s Labyrinth - Javier Navarrete
- Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
- Time from Inception - Hans Zimmer
- Main Titles/Trinity Infinity from The Matrix - Don Davis
- Suite from How to Train Your Dragon - John Powell
- Finale from Dragonheart - Randy Edelman
- Suite from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Howard Shore
- Listeso String Quartet
- Great music! They played all my favorites from fantasy and scifi. Lots of fun!
- The string quartet was amazing. Enjoyed the program immensely. It was very emotional for me. Reminded of the moments in my life, that I shared with my grandmother. The venue was beautiful. The candles made the experience surreal. I will definitely share my experience with my friends and family.
- My wife and I loved it so much, we're buying tickets to the next performance and bringing our whole family!!
- Absolutely stunning. A magical evening. Each musical artist was brilliant and the music was superb. If you want to be transported through space and time then this is a must see! You will not be disappointed. Also I love that cell phone use is restricted. It pushes you to really unplug and connect to the journey of sounds.
- Being a musician who’s not played her violin for sometime, this event really motivated me and inspired me. Thank you! It was beautiful.
- Really great time and atmosphere, great acoustics. Only feedback is I would have loved a longer Lord of the Rings medley! The selections were great, I just wish some were longer. Star Wars prequel tunes would have been a great addition as well. we'll be back!
- Great job! Look forward to hearing again.
- Great performance and entertaining set of music!
- This was the most magical and intimate music concert I’ve ever been to! Highly recommend!!
- So lovely & well thought out!! Loved the location
- the music was fantastic, the ambiance was incredible. ONLY suggestion I have is that the sections weren't labeled. So I didn't know where A ended and B began etc. We were right at 630, so maybe there is something we missed, but otherwise awesome experience.
- The performance was incredible and the church was lit beautifully! Would definitely attend more of these.
- The Sci-Fi and fantasy concert was amazing! The score was incredibly well played and the concert length was yay perfect!
- The chapel was beautiful - the architecture and stained glass windows, all illuminated by hundreds of candles. The quartet played beautifully, and the woman who announced the upcoming selections throughout was very warm and engaging. Wonderful song selection, and as others have stated, the only minor complaint I would even mention is that I only wish it had gone on longer.
- Excellent service/management, stunning atmosphere, and beautiful performance.
Pier 36 NYC
299 South Street, Manhattan, 10002
- East Broadway - F
Don't miss out!
Select date and session