⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Copenhagen. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at Odd Fellow Palace under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Odd Fellow Palace
📅 Dates and times: 27 May at 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins before the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍺 Drinks will be available for purchase from the bar before the concert
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Copenhagen
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
* Programme is subject to change
- String quartet - Copenhagen Strings
- amazing. The candlelight plus the amazing performers made for a perfect experience in beautiful surroundings
- Even as a person who has barely watched any of the films, it was a great experience!
- Extremely nice concert 😁
- Amazingly talented performers in a beautiful atmosphere
- Not enough songs played, otherwise fine experience and amazing musicians
- beutiful candle lights, nice program, cello could sound nice when blended in with others. I could hear that first violin is trying the best to lead and I really appreciate that.
- Very nice! Definitely recommend!