⭐ Phantom Peak is back with Wintermas: a delightful limited-time run of Phantom Peak, London’s vast open-world adventure at Canada Water. Enjoy all-new trails and quests, delightful festive experiences, and even a special Winter Grotto in a thrilling, never-breaking world. Get your tickets!
Tickets for Phantom Peak Wintermas in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience + the Phantom Peak Wintermas Grotto
🟡 December - Limited availability
🟢 January - Good availability
🗺️ Step into an alternate reality and lose yourself in a 30,000 sq ft fully open-world immersive experience
✨ Discover 12 special seasonal adventures and create some memories with your loved ones
🚶 Stroll along The Waterway while exploring the vibrant Main Street lined with buzzing houses and shops - or delve into the vast, double-story Old Town
❄️ Take a trip through The Winter Grotto, a festive walkthrough experience built especially for Wintermas
🌮 Enjoy delicious food and drinks available for purchase
📅 Date: from November 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (first session) & 5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (second session)
- Sundays: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sessions from 19-23 December and selected sessions throughout the Christmas period will start at 1 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 5 hours
📍 Location: Junction of Canada St and Surrey Quays Rd, SE16 7PJ (behind Southwark Construction Skills Centre)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 3 years old enter for free
♿ Accessibility: the experience strives to be wholly wheelchair accessible with the exception of the second story of Old Town
👗 Dress code: any but steampunk meets festive is encouraged!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
For a limited time only, this vast open-world adventure enters a delightful new chapter. Phantom Peak - Wintermas brings 12 exclusive new trails for a thrilling, seasonal experience! The hot chocolates are piping, the festive treats are ready, and the traditional Winter Grotto is awaiting visitors. With all-new carnival games, a whole slate of festive mysteries, and of course, a special ceremony to close the show, you won’t want to miss the Wintermas edition of Phantom Peak! Get your tickets for Phantom Peak Wintermas Open-World Immersive Adventure in London!
- Please go it is amazing recommend for everyone 👌 just recommend wearing low heels, you will be walking alot. Food was great recommend the taco stand and the pies stand all were very tasty. Also you can take your kids for some fun.
- Great Immersive Experience - Highly recommend!
- Brilliant, we had a fabulous adventure, and stayed from opening to closing time!!!!
- Great evening really enjoyed solving the puzzles and all the staff were very friendly
- this is amazing! the most immersive open world experience I've ever done. the actors are impeccable; friendly, funny, and know absolutely everything to know about this brilliant little town. we had the time of our lives running round and solving mysteries, and there's still so much more to do. the best things happen when you get stuck in, get involved, and love the world. would reccomend a million times over, and we'll be going again to finish more adventures. perfect for lovers of immersion, escape rooms, puzzle solvers, and fans of fun. Go! Here!!!
- Great mix of immersion and ability to rest
- WOW. My wife and I spent 5 hours exploring the rich, living "city" of Phantom Peak, and the only reason we didn't stay longer was because of closing time. Fully immersive, with rich characters and so many mysteries and plots to uncover that you'll need more than one day to get the full experience. Plus, the food and drink were of high quality and low expense. I can't wait to return to town and continue to unravel the mysteries lying in wait.
- Amazing set and scenery and truly immersive experience in the western world . Really great fun!
- i was the first one through the gate the man in a large top hat - excellent event
- A genuinely entertaining night out. My only notes would be that we struggled with the directions from the station and that the waiting area/car park could do with a little love. Everything inside was rather wonderful and the cast were lovely.
- Excellent day out, loads of fun and the crew are great. Food was pretty good and cocktails delicious
- Lots of fun
- Great experience!
- Great fun. Brilliant to do as a group. It would’ve been even better if there were more carnival games. The staff/characters were fantastic and their enthusiasm and acting really enhanced the experience.
- Very well organised, all staff were friendly. Good evening all round
How to get there?
Surrey Quays Rd (Behind Southwark Construction Site Centre), London, SE16 7PJ
- Canada Water
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023