⭐ Phantom Peak is a fully-realised theme park style town. Enter an alternate steampunk reality and start your life at Phantom Peak as prospective residents. Explore this eerie real-life town including a fully operative waterways system and discover what life is truly like for locals of “The Venice Of The West”. Drink, dine and play but be aware, not all is as it seems!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
🟠 August - Low availability
🟡 September - Limited availability
🗺️ Step into an alternate reality and lose yourself in this ever-evolving 30,000-sqft fully open-world immersive experience
🚣 Embark on a thrilling boat ride into the depths of the mountain to discover the mysteries within
✨ Discover the hidden experiences, interactive games and in-world secrets this town holds
🚶 Stroll along the beautiful canal known as The Waterway with a drink in hand while exploring the vibrant Main Street lined with buzzing houses and shops
🌮 Enjoy the delicious food and drinks available for purchase
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays–Fridays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays–Sundays: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (first session) & 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. (second session)
⏳ Duration: 5 hours
📍 Location: Canada Water
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 3 years old enter for free
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Step into Phantom Peak, a glorious, steampunk wonderland, often referred to as The Venice of The West. You will feel as though you have travelled through time and space into an amazing alternate universe, where technology and victoriana live side-by-side. As you meander through the vibrant town and talk to the locals, you will soon learn that not everything is as it seems. Full of mystery, intrigue and excitement, discover everything that Phantom Peak has to offer! Admire the breathtaking waterfall, jump into a boat with your friends, enjoy the interactive games, and stroll along The Waterway, a beautiful canal that snakes through the Main Street full of shops, eateries, and more. A place to explore, drink, dine and play, this one-of-a-kind immersive adventure is not to be missed––get tickets for Phantom Peak: An Immersive Open-World Adventure in London!
- Please go it is amazing recommend for everyone 👌 just recommend wearing low heels, you will be walking alot. Food was great recommend the taco stand and the pies stand all were very tasty. Also you can take your kids for some fun.
- Great Immersive Experience - Highly recommend!
- Brilliant, we had a fabulous adventure, and stayed from opening to closing time!!!!
- Great evening really enjoyed solving the puzzles and all the staff were very friendly
- this is amazing! the most immersive open world experience I've ever done. the actors are impeccable; friendly, funny, and know absolutely everything to know about this brilliant little town. we had the time of our lives running round and solving mysteries, and there's still so much more to do. the best things happen when you get stuck in, get involved, and love the world. would reccomend a million times over, and we'll be going again to finish more adventures. perfect for lovers of immersion, escape rooms, puzzle solvers, and fans of fun. Go! Here!!!
- Great mix of immersion and ability to rest
- WOW. My wife and I spent 5 hours exploring the rich, living "city" of Phantom Peak, and the only reason we didn't stay longer was because of closing time. Fully immersive, with rich characters and so many mysteries and plots to uncover that you'll need more than one day to get the full experience. Plus, the food and drink were of high quality and low expense. I can't wait to return to town and continue to unravel the mysteries lying in wait.
- Amazing set and scenery and truly immersive experience in the western world . Really great fun!
- i was the first one through the gate the man in a large top hat - excellent event
- A genuinely entertaining night out. My only notes would be that we struggled with the directions from the station and that the waiting area/car park could do with a little love. Everything inside was rather wonderful and the cast were lovely.
How to get there?
Surrey Quays Rd (Behind Southwark Construction Site Centre), London, SE16 7PJ
- Canada Water