🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1, including:
- A traditional tea ceremony using Gongfu set
- The wisdom and philosophy of tea drinking
- Sampling of rare and exotic teas with 30+ varieties to choose from
- Tips on how to drink mindfully and appreciate the taste and aroma
- Exploration of cold brew and origins of each tea
- A sound bath meditation using crystal singing bowl
* Please note: there is a minimum purchase of two tickets
🍵 Learn how to drink tea properly with a guided tea ceremony
🧘 Discover the importance of mindfulness and how to be present in the moment
🍃 Choose from over 30 different rare and exotic teas to sample
😋 Explore the origins, tastes and aromas of each tea
🎁 Fever benefit: first priority booking for Fever customers
📅 Date and time:
- Mondays & Sundays: 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 2 p.m.
- Fridays: 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m and 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Altitude Tea
❓ Please note: tickets are non-refundable
Tea ceremony is where you can slow down and reconnect with your inner self. It's a practice in patience and appreciation of the simple things in life. Let go of your mind and open up your heart to find peace, connection and clarity. In this 90-minute experience, you'll embark on a serene journey where you'll get the chance to drink a variety of exotic Altitude Teas. You'll learn about the intricacies of different types of tea and how it can help your mind, body and soul.
76 Botany Road, Waterloo, 2017
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- June 2023
- July 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023