⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New Orleans. Buy your tickets now to discover the magic of music from Bach to the Beatles at The Sazerac House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Sazerac House
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New Orleans
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- The staff were so friendly, the musicians were spectacular and everything felt magical. We definitely want to do another, and have been spreading the word.
- Fabulous performance in a beautiful setting
- Very good . Musicians were terrific. Highly reocmmended.
- Amazing!! The space was great, the musicians were incredible!
- Awesome musicians in a wonderful venue.
- The music was beautiful and exhilarating. Sazerac House was a lovely venue.
- Magical. As always. ♥️
The Sazerac House
101 Magazine St, 70130-2420
Don't miss out!
Select date and session