⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in San Francisco. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎨 Guests can explore the exhibits before and after the performance
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Listeso String Quartet
- First time going and it was amazing g! Such a simple but very beautiful setting. The artist/musicians were wonderful and pleasant to the ears. Definitely will go again.
- Amazing . Peaceful . No Words to describe how perfect it was
- The musicians and playlist was amazing. Not the best neighborhood in San Francisco and parking is difficult on a Friday night but that's okay we came prepared
- A truly magical experience with incredible artists
- Absolutely memorable evening! Definitely will go many times
- Beautiful concert and venue! My fiancé and I had a wonderful date night. Could not recommend more!
- AMS Yang and the crew were phenomenal. Very kind, extremely talented. Wonderful show. Not to be missed!
- It was a great experience. Loved the music and the ambiance!
- Loved the Hans Zimmer experience. The quartet vibes connected well with the crowd.
- It was sheer perfection, loved every minute, every song!!! If I could clap forever, I would!!! Definitely doing another one !!!
- The set up room was great. The show was fantastic and the performance was amazing.
- LOVE IT! My husband and I want to come to more shows!
- this was soooooo much fun and just so enjoyable, highly recommend!!!
- Literally the best concert I’ve ever been to. Don’t miss it!
- Loved it! Great venue and music!
International Art Museum of America
1023 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, 94103-1605