⭐ Banksy: Building Castles in the Sky is a brand new exhibition with a private collection of the enigmatic artist’s original and verified pieces. Delve deeper into Banksy’s masterpieces!
Tickets for Banksy: Building Castles in the Sky - NYC
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 14+)
- Child (ages 2-13)
- Senior (ages 65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 1 Child ticket)
- Group Bundle (6+ people)
- School Group Bundle (12+ tickets for school aged individuals and 1 chaperone)
- Peak times: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Standard times: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Off-peak times: Wednesdays
🧑🎨 Discover the new take on the elusive Banksy at this spectacular exhibition
🖼️ Explore the private collection of the artist’s original authenticated pieces
👨🏫 An educational and descriptive voyage into the mysterious universe created by Banksy
🎧 Free audio guide included with admission, don't forget your headphones!
📅 Date: June – September 5, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Mondays–Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fridays–Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 30 – 60 minutes
📍 Location: the former International Center of Photography Museum, 250 Bowery, NYC
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Art lovers, stop what you’re doing! Banksy: Building Castles in the Sky, a new exhibition showcasing the works of the enigmatic British artist, is coming to NYC. Discover the mysterious universe of the Bristol-born street artist, offering you an incredible private collection of original and authenticated pieces. Highly successful, Banksy is regarded as one of the most valuable artists of our time. Don’t miss this opportunity to delve deeper into the elusive artist’s masterpieces in NYC and get your tickets!
Please note: this is an exhibition of original works, based on a rigorous scientific project, with a museum-style layout. It is not an immersive exhibition of reproductions. Banksy has been treated as he deserves to be treated as an artist.
- Loved it. Great space. Fun to see some of his art in person and learn some more about him.
- great collection and well curated
- It’s an awesome small exhibit) loved everything
- Nicely curated. Worth checking out.
- amazing with great staff
- There is a room with the timeline of his work, the lighting in the room should be lowered (or aimed at a different angle) I was unable to read the top stories due to glare (I know that I'm short) but the glare made reading very hard. Otherwise, a lovely exhibit!
- Great show, great background on Banksy
- Some of the descriptions were in weird places. It would have been nice as well to have some low background music. The bookstore assortment was good.
- Great show
- Fantastic! Our whole family really enjoyed the experience and the artwork was so cool.
- We thought it would be interactive and longer.
- Great time. Excellent experience.
- Great exhibit
250 Bowery The former International Center of Photography Museum
250 Bowery, Manhattan, 10012
- 2nd Ave - F