⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Brisbane. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at St. John’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. John’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: Various dates and times available. (Select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
- The Chain
- Go Your Own Way
- Little Lies
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- Hold Me
- Never Going Back Again
- Pianist - Daniel Le
- Love the atmosphere at St John's Cathedral, the candles make the experience of sitting and listening to two amazing artists play the amazing music of Fleetwood Mac. If you haven't been to a Candlelight event with Fever, do yourself a favour and go. This was our second event (1st music by Adele). Kym Groth
- An amazing experience in a beautiful setting. The musicians exceeded our expectations and the ambiance was serene; I'd wholeheartedly recommend this!
- Wonderful - the venue, the arrangements, the playing, the sound. I gave it a big plug by text on ABC Classic FM this morning and the presenter read it out.
- Amazing, such a beautiful evening full of amazing music and in such as soul full setting. Highly recommended it made my heart sing
- Fabulous evening! The 2 musicians were outstanding & the atmosphere was magical. Loved every minute of the performance!
- Wonderful evening, from arrival to departing everything was just delightful. St. John’s cathedral is a beautiful to venue to sit and listen to quality live musicians. Highly recommend.
- Relaxing evening spent in beautiful surroundings. A definite must do.
- Excellent venue and fantastic musicians. Great night!
- Excellent night. Beautiful music by two very talented musicians. Wonderful experience
- Fantastic evening - the venue and music beautiful
- A beautiful venue and everything was run very well. The music was brilliant.
- Lovely atmosphere. Very talented musicians.
- Love the candlelight music. Always a beautiful experience
- Such a beautiful experience, cannot recommend highly enough ❤️
- Absolutely wonderful 💚🙏🌈
Saint John's Anglican Cathedral
373 Ann Street, Brisbane City, 4000
Don't miss out!
Select date and session