⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Motown’s greatest artists at The War Memorial under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The War Memorial
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- What's Going On? - Marvin Gaye
- Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Tracks Of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
- Just My Imagination - The Temptations
- Flashlight - Parliament/Funkadelic
- PureSoul Detroit - vocals, bass, keys, drums, horn
- The show was beautiful! The singers and the band did an excellent job! Definitely had us dancing and singing every song! This was our first time at the War Memorial and it didn’t disappoint.
- Great show! Went to the 9:15pm show and when it got dark all the candles lighting up was amazing. Beautiful setting
- Absolutely amazing show!! The band, the singers, the candle ambience, everything was just spectacular!! We loved it all! Easy parking, easy access to restrooms, and a beautiful night. Highly recommend the late show so you can throughly enjoy the candles. 🕯🤩👏🏻
- We had an amazing date night. The band was great and the venue was memorable. We will definitely be going to more events like this one. Highly recommend!
- Great singing and musicians. Singer sung songs of good times that paired excellent with their voices. End song made it a true party.
- This was awesome. The setting was beautiful. I hope there are more events like this.
- Fantastic night! Very friendly and helpful staff getting from the parking lot to the event and back, beautiful experience!
- The band was amazing, will definitely look out for future events
- Spectacular performance. Excellent service at the bar. Beautiful night and scenery
- It was very nice and refreshing. The singers and band was great!
- Such a fun and rewarding experience. My family and I had a absolute blast!!!!
- My parents really enjoyed it. They were very satisfied with the show
- This was so pretty and the music was great. The band and the vocals were awesome
- Just Perfect ♥️👑
- Great music and venue! Fantastic bar!