⭐ The world of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company comes to life at The Office Experience with set recreations, original show costumes and props, and opportunities for fans to celebrate their favorite moments and characters from The Office. Visit Schrute Farms, explore Dunder Mifflin Scranton office, relive Jim and Pam’s love story, and more!
🚨 The Office Experience: ends on January 16th, 2023. Get your tickets to see it before it’s over! 🚨
Tickets for The Office Experience in Washington D.C.
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected + the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- Standard (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 4–10)
- Senior (ages 55+) / Student / Military - valid ID required
- Group Ticket (for up to 6 or 10 guests) - ticket bundles for a special price
🎫 Flexible Entry - includes entry to the experience at any time on your selected date + the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- This option is available for selection in the first time slot on each day (final entry time will be 1 hour before closing)
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes full access to the experience plus:
- Skip-the-line entry privileges
- 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- 1 "Dunder Mifflin Company Picnic" Washington D.C. tote bag
🎫 Guided Group - for groups of either up to 6 or up to 10 guests, this option allows entry to the experience first thing on weekends with your group.Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for your group to have a personalized experience through the space
🎫 Personalized Badge - bundle your General Admission, Flex or Private Access ticket with a custom Dunder Mifflin ID Badge,. Each badge will be printed with your name and photo on site.
- Badges must be purchased with an experience ticket. You’ll need to present both tickets to pick up your badge on site
✨ 17 areas filled with original props and costumes
🏢 Visit Scranton Business Park and the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
☎️ Sit at Michael Scott’s desk, answer the phone like Pam at reception, and see Ryan’s Closet
☕ Relive memorable moments of Kevin’s Chili Spill and Beach Day
🛍️ Shop exclusive The Office Experience products at the retail store
📅 Date: December, 2022 – January, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Thursdays & Fridays: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 12:00 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 12:00 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- January 16: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
Open select Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, please check calendar for dates
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: 1020 G Street NW, Washington, D.C.
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities. The ADA entrance is located on 11th St. between F & G St
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The Office Experience is a fully immersive and interactive celebration of the beloved television show, The Office. You’ll be able to step inside your favorite mid-level regional paper company, explore set recreations like the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Offices and Schrute Farms, get a closer look at original show props, and shop at The Office Experience Store. It's a win-win-win. Get your tickets for The Office Experience in Washington D.C. now!
© Universal Content Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved
- Well done! All staff were friendly, the attention to detail with the set/props was amazing! It was an awesome experience!
- It was a fun and awesome experience. The workers are great there help with taking pictures and interacting with the visitors. Not sure what was great about the premium package except a badge with my picture and a tote bag. Overall, we really loved it and really enjoy ourselves.
- We had a nice time and enjoyed seeing a fun exhibit of our favorite show. Our favorite part was the “bull pen” and seeing everyone’s desks. The staff was super friendly and accommodating to take pictures of me and my husband. And we appreciated the covid precautions and hand sanitizer stations readily available throughout the experience.
- This experience was absolutely amazing! The props, the staff, everything. If you have the opportunity to go, don’t hesitate. A must do for all office fans!
- Thanks to the staff for making an incredible experience even better!
- Wonderful experience with lots of interactivity and helpful hosts to bring favorite parts of the series to life.
- It was a lot more fun than I expected! The crew was extremely helpful and they seemed to be as excited to be there as we were! Everything looks just like The Office set and there was an interactive area that was a lot of fun! Definitely recommend!!! Hope the crew is getting paid what they deserve- they were all amazing!!!
- Great fun, the recreation of the sets were top notch and the original props and costumes were a bonus. Staff fun and engaged, offering to take pictures as needed. Loved it!
- Worth every penny.
- Good little exhibit… the family had fun!
- amazing all around! staff was fantastic
- Great experience and amazing customer service from all of the employees.
- Very cool. Worth the money
- Great customer service
- This was an absolute awesome experience!
Skyfall Cocktail Club
Avinguda de la Granvia de l’Hospitalet, 144, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, 08907
- Hospital de Bellvitge