⭐ The world of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company will come to life in The Office Experience with set re-creations, original show costumes and props, and opportunities for fans to celebrate their favorite moments and characters from the widely acclaimed television series The Office. Visit Schrute Farms, walk through the Dunder Mifflin office, relive Jim and Pam’s love story, and more!
🌞 Through September 2nd, Summer Fridays are in effect — All standard tickets on Fridays are 25% off! 🌞
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected + the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- Standard (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 4–10)
- Senior (ages 55+) - valid ID required
- Student - valid school ID required
- Military - valid ID required
🎫 Flexible Entry - includes entry to the experience at any time on your selected date + the option to bundle with 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- This option is available for selection in the first time slot on each day (final entry time will be 1 hour before closing)
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes full access to the experience plus:
- Skip-the-line entry privileges
- 1 Personalized Dunder Mifflin Employee Badge
- 1 "Dunder Mifflin Company Picnic" Washington D.C. tote bag
🎫 Private Access - includes entry to the experience first thing on Saturday and mornings before we open to the general public and allows you to choose your group you attend with. Private Access groups will be checked-in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups
- Private Access up to 6
- Private Access up to 10
🎫 Personalized Badge - bundle your General Admission, Flex or Private Access ticket with a custom Dunder Mifflin ID Badge
- Each badge will be printed with your name and photo on site at the experience
- Badges must be purchased with an experience ticket. You’ll need to present both tickets to pick up your badge on site
✨ 17 areas filled with original props and costumes
🏢 Visit Scranton Business Park and the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
☎️ Sit at Michael Scott’s desk, answer the phone like Pam at reception, and see Ryan’s Closet
☕ Relive memorable moments of Kevin’s Chili Spill and Beach Day
🛍️ Shop exclusive The Office Experience products at the retail store
📅 Date: August, 2022 – January, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Mondays: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (last entry)
- Wednesdays: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Thursdays & Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: 1020 G Street NW, Washington, D.C., 20001
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and under don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities. The ADA entrance is located on 11th St. between F & G St
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The Office Experience is a fully immersive and interactive celebration of the beloved television show, The Office. You’ll be able to step inside your favorite mid-level regional paper company, explore set recreations like the Dunder Mifflin Scranton Offices and Schrute Farms, get a closer look at original show props, and shop at The Office Experience Store. It’s a win-win-win.
Additional ticket information:
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
- For full details on our ticketing terms, visit our T&Cs.
© Universal Content Productions LLC. All Rights Reserved
- Well done! All staff were friendly, the attention to detail with the set/props was amazing! It was an awesome experience!
- It was a fun and awesome experience. The workers are great there help with taking pictures and interacting with the visitors. Not sure what was great about the premium package except a badge with my picture and a tote bag. Overall, we really loved it and really enjoy ourselves.
- We had a nice time and enjoyed seeing a fun exhibit of our favorite show. Our favorite part was the “bull pen” and seeing everyone’s desks. The staff was super friendly and accommodating to take pictures of me and my husband. And we appreciated the covid precautions and hand sanitizer stations readily available throughout the experience.
- This experience was absolutely amazing! The props, the staff, everything. If you have the opportunity to go, don’t hesitate. A must do for all office fans!
- Thanks to the staff for making an incredible experience even better!
- Wonderful experience with lots of interactivity and helpful hosts to bring favorite parts of the series to life.
- It was a lot more fun than I expected! The crew was extremely helpful and they seemed to be as excited to be there as we were! Everything looks just like The Office set and there was an interactive area that was a lot of fun! Definitely recommend!!! Hope the crew is getting paid what they deserve- they were all amazing!!!
- Great fun, the recreation of the sets were top notch and the original props and costumes were a bonus. Staff fun and engaged, offering to take pictures as needed. Loved it!
- Worth every penny.
- Good little exhibit… the family had fun!
- amazing all around! staff was fantastic
- Great experience and amazing customer service from all of the employees.
- Very cool. Worth the money
- Great customer service
- This was an absolute awesome experience!
The Office Experience
1020 G Street NW Washington, DC, 20001