🎫 Viewing of the movie "Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time" for 1
Several ticket options are available: Adult and Senior/Military personnel
🤩 View amazing footage and learn the history of the Grand Canyon on a 6 stories high and 82 feet wide IMAX screen
👜 Shop for some unique souvenirs at The Adventure Store
🥪 Opt for a great lunch box for more flexibility (to be picked up at the Center), or check out the onsite Explorer's Cafe
📅 Dates and times:
- Mondays – Sundays: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (shows start every hour at half past the hour)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
📍 Location: Grand Canyon National Park
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: wheelchair accessible (access for up to 8 wheelchairs per screening)
❗ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Available Lunch Boxes
- Smoked Ham: Smoked Ham with Muenster Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Apple, String Cheese, Cookie and Bottle of water
- Honey Ham: Honey Ham with Swiss Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Apple, String Cheese, Cookie and Bottle of water
- Roast Beef: Roast Beef with Cheddar Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Apple, String Cheese, Cookie and Bottle of water
- Veggie: Veggie Sandwich (Swiss Cheese, avocado, cucumber, sprouts and tomatoes), Chips, Apple, String Cheese, Cookie and Bottle of water
Going large on the IMAX screen, Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time whisks you away on journey through time, with one of the world’s greatest natural wonders. From Native American mythology and geologic explanations, explore the origins of this great canyon. This amazing movie screen is a massive 6 stories high and 82 feet wide, with a 6-track Dolby® stereo surround sound system - so you're in for an audio and visual spectacular!
Grand Canyon National Park
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023