⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele in the Masonic Crystal Ballroom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Crystal Ballroom at The Masonic
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- Absolutely delightful concert of power house Adele song! Her music was played so you could actually picture Adele herself, right there singing!! We will see more!
- This was a fantastic show! I enjoyed every minute, and can't wait until I can go to another one!
- Incredible! Such talent! Brought me to tears ❤️
- It was so amazingly entertaining! The quartet played beautifully! Not to mention the staff at the Masonic Temple was very accommodating and helpful! We will definitely come again!
- Beautiful experience. I'll definitely go to another candlelight event.
- I wish I could add more stars to this review but 5 is the max. Great great great show!
- Wonderful quartet, beautiful atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and I will patronize this event again.
- An enjoyable, lively evening. Lovely music!
- Awesome peacefulness safe social distancing staff was kind
- Such a beautiful experience! I highly recommend!
- Absolutely amazing. Was moved to tears. Outstanding experience!
- Such a beautiful experience!
- Loved this show!
- Awesome experience!!
- One of the best!
The Detroit Masonic Temple
500 Temple Street, Detroit, 48201-2659