⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in San Diego. Buy your tickets now to discover this unique interpretation of timeless rock classics at San Diego Natural History Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: San Diego Natural History Museum
📅 Dates and times: June 25 and August 25 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
- The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
- David Bowie - Life on Mars?
- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer
- Guns n’ Roses - Sweet Child o’ Mine
- Blondie - Call Me
- Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- The Who - See Me, Feel Me / Pinball Wizard
- Boston - More Than a Feeling
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Jane Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The show was absolutely amazing. I recommended it to all of my friends and family! I will definitely be attending another candlelight event!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
St Mary's Church London
Wyndham Place, York st London, W1H 1PQ
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road
Select date and session