⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Edinburgh. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at St Mary's Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary's Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 14 April at 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Please note that there will be a fully-stocked bar on-site
⛪ As this is a large historic cathedral, all guests are advised to dress warmly for the event
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edinburgh
- I Giorni
- Le Onde
- Elegy for the Arctic
- In Un’Altra Vita
- Nuvole Bianche
- Una Mattina
- Solo pianist - Ailsa Aitkenhead
- Absolutely brilliant. The pianist was superb. Can’t wait for our next one.
- A really special evening in an incredible venue, altogether magical
- We loved the recital
- Beautiful music perfect location relaxed atmosphere
- Wonderful experience. The pianist was amazing
- just fantastic. Beautiful music in a stunning venue
- I couldn’t fault my experience as I was able to choose my seat in the area I’d paid for , get a drink and settle T enjoy the familiar and less familiar tunes ?
- excellent concert, very talented pianist
- Transported to Milan by this!!
- Simply incredible
- I loved and enjoyed every moment of this concert. It was a beautiful atmosphere in the cathedral and the Pianist was amazing. Many goose bump moments and tears coming up.
- Well organised and delightful event. Magnificent setting. Wonderful pianist. A most enjoyable evening.
- My cousin and I thoroughly enjoy the performance can’t wait for next one in Oct Hans Zimmer would highly recommend it.
- Simply gorgeous
- Amazing performance 😍😍
How to get there?
The Williamsburg Hotel
96 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11249
Select date and session