⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach to The Beatles at All Saints Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- J. S. Bach – Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- J. S. Bach – Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068: II. Air
- Franz Joseph Haydn – String Quartet Op. 33, No. 2 in E-flat Major “The Joke”: IV. Vivace
- Ludwig van Beethoven – String Quartet No. 16 in F Major, Op. 135: III. Lento assai, cantante e tranquillo
- Antonin Dvořák – Quartet No. 12 in F Major “The American”: III. Molto vivace
- Claude Debussy – String Quartet in G Minor, Op. 10: II. Assez vif et bien rythmé
- George Gershwin – Lullaby
- The Beatles – Yesterday
- The Beatles – Eleanor Rigby
- The Beatles – Hey Jude
- The Beatles – I Want to Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles – All You Need is Love
- Mallarmé Chamber Players
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
- It was a very unique and amazing experience
- Amazing! Loved every moment. All saints chapel was a great venue for this event.
- Fabulous concert! Venue was a little warm by the end.
- Wonderful music! Beautiful venue ❤️
- Beautiful and well ran!
- Simply classic, romantic, amazing. The perfect date night
- Great show. Seating was tight but it was okay.
- Overall, just a really enjoyable experience. A candle lit evening with music is a nice idea. It would be nice if is was even a half hour longer.
- The performance was great
- What an awesome night out
- Did not enjoy being in downtown Raleigh, but everything was awesome, thank you so much
- loved it! great setting. the music entombs you
All Saints Chapel
110 S East St, Raleigh, NC, 27601-1537
Don't miss out!
Select date and session