⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at All Saints Chapel the gentle glow of candlelight.
🎁 Consider treating your friends and family to a Candlelight experience with our gift card! Check it out here 🎁General Info
📍 Venue: All Saints Chapel
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- The Show Must Go On
- We Are the Champions
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- Mary Beth T.Jul 2022It was incredible, the setting was amazing and the musicality of each individual musician was phenomenal. Couldn’t have had a better experience.
- Kathryn F.Jul 2022Fantastic music, intimate venue, unique experience!
- Lisa H.Jul 2022Awesome performance!
- Diana H.Aug 2022The music was amazing
- Kevin C.Jul 2022Loved the event! Very intimate. The musicians did a wonderful job connecting with the audience. All the candles were great. My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience. Would definitely do it again!
- Martha V.Jul 2022Beautiful setting, talented performers. Overall a great experience! So happy we went!
- Janice H.Jul 2022The music and venue were amazing. We can’t stop talking about it.
- Lalanda F.Jun 2022Awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Matthew K.Jun 2022Amazing experience and Venue! The band was interactive, talented, and engaged with the audience. "We're not worthy!!!"
- Mac M.Jun 2022Amazing. From venue to the ambiance. Incredible music played by talented artists.
- Michele S.Jun 2022It was such a fun experience! The quartet was brilliant and engaging. The music from Queen sounded beautiful on strings. We would definitely recommend the show and will be attending another one soon!
- Ruth H.Jun 2022The music was fantastic! Seating was a bit uncomfortable (some padding for the seats of the chairs would be ideal). We loved the experience and would definitely like to do it again!
- Vanessa H.Jun 2022A fantastic and one of a kind experience! I loved the smaller and more intimate venue! Will definitely come back!
- Dana W.Jun 2022It was a wonderful performance! What a wonderful idea and break from the usual date nights!
- Martin C.Jun 2022Stunning! For real. This was an epic date night. A do-not-miss event. Note perfect in an incredible atmosphere. Well done!!
All Saints Chapel
110 S East St, Raleigh, NC, 27601-1537
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
Tickets Selling Fast