⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Palm House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sefton Park Palm House
📅 Dates and times: Thursday 3 November at 6 p.m and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- Wildest Dreams
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- Bad Blood
- Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- Everything Has Changed
- You Need To Calm Down
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- New Romantics
- You Belong With Me
- Shake It Off
- String quartet - String Infusion
- Wonderful performance in a beautiful setting. The string quartet were very talented ladies, a lovely way to hear some of your favourite songs. And the ambience with the candles and plants was delightful. Great staffing too. I would highly recommend and look forward to booking another event. X
- Bought the tickets for my daughter who is a huge Taylor Swift fan. She really enjoyed it.
- Absolutely incredible, the girls were fantastic and the venue outstanding.
- Lovely evening, impressive venue and fabulous performances
- such an amazing night !! would love to go again !
- Such a gorgeous night. Beautiful setting and music
- Absolutely stunningggg evening couldn’t recommend enough
- Absolutely an amazing experience, looking forward.. next one:)
- Absolutely amazing!!!!!
- absolutely magical!
- Amazing, lovely music
- Excellent show!
- Lovely evening!
- Great evening with talented musicians playing great songs. Could have gone on for longer was the only reason not given 5/5