⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Juan Gabriel at The Folsom Street Foundry under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Folsom Street Foundry
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages available for separate purchase onsite
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Te Lo Pido Por Favor
- Se Me Olvidó Otra Vez
- Así Fue
- Amor Eterno
- No Tengo Dinero
- Ya Lo Sé Que Tú Te Vas
- No Me Vuelvo a Enamorar
- No Vale La Pena
- La Diferencia
- The Adelaide Band - Singer, Trumpet, Guitar, Bass, Double Keys, Drums
- Love love loved it!!! The band was amazing & I loved how they engaged with the audience sing & dance along.
- It was such a unique experience! Overall loved it and loved that this series did a Mexican artist. My only suggestion is more related to the venue—I wish they had dimmed the neon lights above the bathroom because the venue was still a little bright for the ambiance intended. Overall would love to continue seeing Latin artists in these programs :)
- My husband and I had a wonderful time. The musicians were excellent interpreting Juan Gabriel's songs. Thank you for a great time❣️
- Had a wonderful time! Great show! Thank you for the wonderful tribute to Juan Gabriel. He will forever be remembered!
- What an amazing tribute! The ambiance was perfect for the soultry music. It was the perfect gift for my pops Father's Day celebration. The group was perfect, I danced, cried, smiled and we enjoyed ourselves!
- The band has a great bad, every one was singing and dancing in the audience. Great selection of songs!
- I wish the concert was at least 2 hours long. Overall the experience was amazing and the singer sang all the best songs.
- It was great except not being able to video 1 song at least. Other then that it was amazing.
- We wanted more. It was great but did not announce the last song so the ending was heartbreaking. 💕
- Great experience and cosy place for the performance! Great band sound and singer !
- Amazing experience and even more amazing entertainer!
- Just want to say thank you for an amazing show. Beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff, and overall a great time. The show actually brought my girlfriend to tears so thanks again and you'll definitely see us back.
- So much fun!
- Great experience
- Nice place !!