🎫 Ticket for 1 Adult (16+) to the Toronto Tall Ship Boat Cruise
🎫 Ticket for 1 Child (5–15) to the Toronto Tall Ship Cruise
🎫 Ticket for 1 Senior (65+) to the Toronto Tall Ship Cruise
Ce qui t'attend
⛵ Hop aboard a 3-masted 1930s schooner that takes you along the coastline
😍 Relax as you soak up the Lake Ontario scenery, or help the crew with the sails
🍽️ Purchase drinks from the fully-stocked bar or delicious snacks from the galley menu
💣 Get a kick out of the firing of the ship’s cannon
📸 Commemorative photos available for purchase
⚠️ This experience takes place in English
📅 Date and time: various dates and times available (select when making your purchase)
⏳ Durée : 2h
📍 Lieu : The Tall Ship Kajama
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair and stroller accessible
❓ Please note: this cruise operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
❗ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
This is your chance to experience Toronto's only tall ship boat cruise! Sail aboard the 'Tall Ship Kajama,' a traditional 165-foot, 3-masted schooner boat, and relax with a cold drink from the fully-stocked bar or order from the restaurant. You'll cruise along Toronto Harbour and head through the eastern or western gap out onto the beautiful Lake Ontario. Enjoy panoramic views over Toronto’s islands and skyline, listen to ancient sea shanties as your crew and (maybe even you) raise the sails, and marvel as they fire the ship’s mighty cannon!
Avis des utilisateurs
- The tall ship Kajama is perfect for anyone looking for a quick casual sail. It's a 1.5 hour outing of our beautiful lake Ontario, where you can get a beautiful perspective of the towering city of Toronto. Great photo opportunity! Kajama does carry light fair to wet your mouth and treat the taste buds. The crew on board were great and entertaining. Truly a relaxing ride. Definitely plan to do this on a regular. Great for just taking a break from life! Kudos Kajama. Thank you for having us on board. Sincerely yours a Torontonian 😉😁😊
- Really really nice experience. The crew is amazing and very very sweet. Wonderful memory.
- We had a great time! Definitely doing it again next year!
- Pretty good but not 2 hours long like they say. 40 minutes was just docked and waiting for people to come in. The actual ride is like 1h20m
- I had an awesome time, staff really friendly and approachable
Comment y aller ?
The Tall Ship Kajama
235 Queens Quay West, Toronto, M5J 2B8