🎫 Balcony A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Balcony B seating (partially restricted visibility)
🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
🎫 Zone D seating (restricted visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A small jazz band of talented members performing Motown classics
⛪ Stunning architecture of Bristol's iconic The Mount Without
📍 Venue: The Mount Without
📅 Date and time: Thursday 28 July at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has disabled access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
Featured artists will include:
- Four Tops
- Marvin Gaye
- The Supremes
- The Temptations
- ... and more!
- Jazz band - The Marvin Muoneké Quartet
The Candlelight series transforms Bristol's most beautiful venues into intimate jazz clubs, bathing the space in warm candlelight to provide the perfect backdrop for the sublime sounds of Motown's finest tunes. We seek out the best musicians in the West Country, who for this special edition will be playing a selection of Motown classics, featuring the likes of the Four Tops, Supremes, Temptations and more. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a captivating evening featuring jazz renditions of some of the most iconic Motown hits.
- Great atmosphere in the old church. Band got us all dancing. Lovely night out
- Very welcoming and friendly atmosphere and staff. Fantastic building. Great singing and talented musicians.
- simply wonderful. Band were fab, compere lovely, venue awesome. danced in the aisles. thoroughly enjoyed
- Nice classics and the singer was so good, I will recommend and definitely go again.
- Loved it, the atmosphere was magic and my husband enjoyed seeing his old church how it is now after the renovation. We would go here again to another concert.
- Excellent night and wow what a venue
- Amazing evening Great songs and fabulous setting Loved it
- Great venue and excellent band.
- Beautiful venue and fabulous music
- Great band, great music, great Fever staff.
- First class concert !
- Uplifting event