⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of legends of R&B feat. songs by D'Angelo, Jill Scott, and more at The Chapel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Chapel
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
- Golden - Jill Scott
- Ordinary People - John Legend
- Tell Me Something Good - Chaka & Rufus
- Untitled (How Does It Feel) - D’Angelo
- Leave The Door Open - Silk Sonic
- What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
- PureSoul Atlanta
- AMAZING show! The vocals and arrangements were phenomenal. The ambiance was unique and intimate which made for a fantastic date night!
- This was EXCELLENT! The whole vibe and atmosphere! Worth the time and money! GO GO GO!!!
- This event was better than what I expected! The vocalists were amazing and the ambiance was just right for the makings of a beautiful date night, of which I’ll do next time. I absolutely enjoyed myself and will go again! I highly recommend this wonderful event, it was a memorable experience!
- Wonderful evening. Fantastic song choices and great ambiance.
- This experience was beyond my expectation! The performance for phenomenal!!!
- I literally can not wait for the next one! Outstanding show!
- It was awesome! The music was great and the singers were phenomenal! Would do this again!
- Great show. I wish it were longer. I definitely enjoyed myself and the venue was amazing.
- Great event and look forward to attending again!
- This was a wonderful venue and the music was fantastic!
- I wish it was longer but the Mr and I throughly enjoyed ourselves!
- To be there for the first time I had fun and the band was fantastic. Great time!
- It was very good! Enjoyed !!
- Great atmosphere, beautiful performance!
- Perfect for date night!
The Chapel on Sycamore
318 Sycamore Street, Decatur, 30030
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!