🎫 Opening Night ticket for 1 person
🎫 Saturday Social ticket for 1 person
🎫 Big Night Out ticket for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- All your beer
- Access to all areas
- Festival tasting glass
📅 Opening hours:
- Opening Night: Friday 10th June - 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday Social: Saturday 11th June - 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Big Night Out: Saturday 11th June -6 p.m.-11 p.m.
📍 Location: Lloyd's Amphitheatre, Explore Lane
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Brewers & Beers
You can expect over 40 world-class breweries, pouring 100s of delicious beers. Our first line-up includes
- Arbor Ales, Brew York, Bristol Beer Factory, Brixton Brewery, Budvar, Dark Star, Devil’s Peak, Double-Barrelled, Fierce, Hackney Brewery, The Kernel, Left Handed Giant, Lost and Grounded, Mondo, Moonwake, New Bristol Brewery, Newtown Park, New Zealand Beer Collective, North Brewing Co, Salcombe Siren, Craft Brew, Timothy Taylor’s, Turning Point, Unbarred, Wild Beer Co, Wiper and True, Vault City, Verdant, Vocation Brewery, Yonder Brewing and Blending
Food & Drink
- This year's BCBF sees the introduction of two headline fire pits that will feature guest chefs cooking over live fire across the weekend. Watch this space for names to be announced. They'll be joined by some of The West Country’s finest chefs, restaurants and popups taking stalls for the weekend.
- PLUS! Beyond beer, options may include cider, wine, spirits and more!
- Expect headliner music acts spinning on the decks. Previous festivals saw the likes of Rodney P & Skitz, Jamz Supernova, and DJ Yoda
After a sell-out 2021 festival, the Bristol Craft Beer Festival is back on the harbour celebrating all things craft beer in the summer sun. The hosts cannot wait to welcome all of you there! What can you expect? Well, banging beers from the best breweries from Bristol and beyond. The crew will be fixing up a feast with our fair city’s finest independent kitchens and culinary talent, and making sure everyone is having a party with a curated line-up of headliner DJ acts. Beyond beer, there'll also be some select friends from across wine, cider and spirits. Don't miss it!