🎫 Opening Night ticket for 1 person
🎫 Saturday Social ticket for 1 person
🎫 Big Night Out ticket for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- All your beer
- Access to all areas
- Festival tasting glass
📅 Opening hours:
- Opening Night: Friday 16th Sept - 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday Social: Saturday 17th Sept - 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Big Night Out: Saturday 17th Sept -6 p.m.-11 p.m.
📍 Location: Tea Works Digbeth
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Brewers & Beers
You can expect over 30 world-class breweries, pouring 100s of delicious beers. The first line-up includes:
- Attic Brew Co, Braybrooke Beer Co, Brew York, Brixton Brewery, Budvar, Devil’s Peak, Dig Brew Co, Double-Barrelled, Fierce, Full Circle Brew Co, Glasshouse Beer Co, Hackney Brewery, The Kernel, Mondo, New Zealand Beer Collective, North Brewing Co, Siren, Craft Brew, Timothy Taylor’s, Turning Point, Unbarred, Moonwake, Vault City, Yonder Brewing and Blending
Food & Drink
This year’s festival sees the introduction of two headline fire pits that will feature guest chefs cooking over live fire across the weekend. Watch this space for names to be announced. They’ll be joined by some of The Midlands' finest chefs, restaurants and popups taking stalls for the weekend.
- Expect headliner music acts spinning on the decks. Previous festivals saw DJ sets from Joe Goddard (Hot Chip), Fat White Family and DJ Yoda
After a sell-out 2021 festival, The Birmingham Craft Beer Festival is back at Tea Works, Digbeth celebrating all things craft beer in the summer sun. The hosts can't wait to welcome all of you there! What can you expect? Well, banging beers from the best breweries from The Midlands and beyond. The crew at the festival will be fixing up a feast with Birmingham's finest independent kitchens and culinary talent, and making sure everyone is having a party with a curated line-up of headliner DJ acts. Beyond beer, there'll also be select friends from across wine, cider and spirits. Don't miss it!
Select date and session